BalancePlus Anti Slider - Gripper pink, left
also in pink: Anti slider for the BalancePlus curling shoes with slider left
- Anti-slider (Gripper)
- Molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) upper is form fitting
- Universal Design
Fits left foot
|Curlingshoe - Anti-Slider side:||Anti-Slider left|
Average product review
Ask question on product
How do I find the right shoe size?
How to find my shoe size
There a many systems to measure shoe sizes and that makes it irritating.
These points help in understanding how they work
- shoe sizes are not exact lenghts but rather segments between 1 and 2 cms depending on the system
- for curling shoes look for US M (Athl.) and US W (Athl.)
In the graphics below its the lines with the blue border
- if a curling shoe has inlays, it is more flexible in terms of fitting
- if in doubt always go for the larger size
- shoe shops offer different inlay sole which help you fit
- winter socks need room too
- if a shoe model is reported by our customers a too big or too small, you will find that in the text of the shoe.
The same goes the other way round: if you dont find a remark in the product text, we havent heard anything about misfits.
Shoe size table
Here comes a small graphics of Claus Färber which helps to translate the various systems.