Gripper & Slider - the full range
Gripper: Big Choice for every curling shoeBuying grippers can be easy.
If you don't find something, simply send us an email
Our text below helps you to get an overview.
It's also a good idea to have a look in our Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) - you can find it fast by using the menu above.
Our special hintSlidingtape is a low-cost alternative to use street shoes on the rink.
It looks like a normal scotch and is applied alike.
Gripper buyer's adviceGood to know
- a standard gripper fits for most curling shoes
- the sole size of curling shoes is different even if shoe size and label are the same
- if you are in doubt, ask us. If possible, we will get you the right size.
Olson and Asham shoes are best used with their proper gripper. Especially Ashams rotator system is too wide for most other grippers.
Standard grippers also fit over shoes with disc systems like BalancePlus 500 or Goldline Quantum. Gripperdiscs for these systems are available as well of course.
sliders for street shoesThe choice is your's
- Full Sole Slider with a elastic band over the instep
- a slider to step on
- a sliding tape - easy, fast, cheap
Gripper (Anti-slider) and slider
Page 1 of 1
Items 1 - 17 of 17